Pathway To Leadership
Our Pathway to Leadership Program offers a clearly defined path to high-caliber individuals who desire a leadership position in the financial services industry. The program is rigorous, but the rewards include the opportunity to:
- Discover and nurture talent in others. Help them attain higher levels of success.
- Build a team of professionals who make a positive impact in their clients’ lives and their communities.
- Be part of a growing, dynamic leadership team that commands the admiration of the financial services industry.
- Multiply your ability to help families and impact communities by developing other financial services representatives.
Fast-track to Leadership
The program is designed to be three to five years long. Here’s the breakdown:
- Year one - Candidates work as a financial representatives while developing leadership skills through classes, books and hands-on experiences.
- Years two and three - Candidates become managing partners. They develop an organization of successful financial representatives and attract and develop other leaders – all while continuing to grow as leaders through classes and industry conferences.
- Years four and five - Candidates become regional directors – CEOs of their own Modern Woodmen regions – while continuing to train and mentor new leaders and grow organizations of successful representatives.
Join an Elite Team
The Pathway to Leadership is a highly selective program for individuals who have the following characteristics:
- Are success-driven, results-focused
- Are competitive
- Want to grow themselves by helping others
- Have leadership skills
Learn more about the Pathway to Leadership Program.