Our Fraternal Story
Modern Woodmen, a not-for-profit fraternal benefit society, sells financial products not for the benefit of stockholders but for the benefit of its stakeholders – members, their families and their communities. Each year Modern Woodmen members raise millions of dollars and donate thousands of volunteer hours to good causes.
In a Modern Woodmen financial services career, you’re a leader in your community. Modern Woodmen gives you the means to better your community and improve lives. Maybe you already like to volunteer. Maybe you haven’t done it in the past. Either way, with Modern Woodmen beside you, we make it easy for you to do good in people’s lives.
- Through member benefits, Modern Woodmen’s fraternal spirit shines through. Helping members achieve quality of life is at the core of everything we do.
- We offer opportunities for your members to make an impact through volunteering, to belong to a social group and to spend time with their family.
- For children, we offer a place to belong, a way to learn volunteerism and a time to have fun.
Making an Impact
Supporting fraternal activities in your community strengthens your town and makes your financial services career meaningful. It can also help you build relationships.
- Our fraternal offerings widen the circle of people you can share Modern Woodmen’s story with.
- When clients volunteer side-by-side with you, their trust in you grows. They see the value you place in your community, and they feel comfortable referring friends and family to you.
- People in your town see the impact Modern Woodmen makes – whether through trees planted, money raised or more. These individuals want to learn more about an organization that puts so much value in strengthening communities.
Learn more about the Fraternal Impact you can make as a Modern Woodmen financial representative.