At Modern Woodmen, we offer high income opportunities to our financial services representatives. We help you earn the income you need today, while building your financial services career to provide long-term financial security for your future.
The average first-year income of a successful new Modern Woodmen financial services representative is $61,153.
Benefits and Incentives
Going into business for yourself offers independence. But it often means covering your own health insurance, retirement plan and a host of other benefits an employer would typically pay.
However, at Modern Woodmen we offer:
- Medical and dental insurance with full premium coverage
- Matching 401(k) plans
- Noncontributory retirement plans
- Group term life insurance
- Social Security and Medicare taxes
- Optional group disability insurance benefits
- Tuition reimbursement for qualifying courses
- Subsidized advertising and marketing programs
In addition to comprehensive benefits, you can enjoy these perks in your Modern Woodmen financial services career:
- The opportunity to earn all-expenses-paid trips for you and your spouse to places like Hawaii, Europe and the Caribbean for our National Sales Conferences
- Cash bonuses
- Other prizes earned through Modern Woodmen campaigns, such as office furniture, home appliances and more
*Sources include Cbsalary.com, CNBC and GPO Access