Each year Modern Woodmen financial representatives are responsible for millions of dollars flowing into local communities through our financial products and fraternal benefits.
Modern Woodmen representatives use their extensive knowledge of financial needs and products to help their members gain financial security. Here are ways our financial services representatives make a financial impact in their members’ lives:
- Delivering proceeds from a death claim that allows the family to stay in their home
- Helping members achieve the retirement of their dreams through savings vehicles and financial goal setting
- Helping members save for their children’s college educations, a vacation or for another financial goal
Our representatives’ impact doesn’t end with financial products. With our fraternal activities, representatives make their communities a better place to live.
In 2011, over 1.5 million people nationwide attended Modern Woodmen's family-oriented social, educational and volunteer events. Our youth service clubs donated over 286,000 hours of volunteer service. With our financial services representatives' involvement, over $8.65 million was contributed to community projects, local organizations, and individuals in need.
Here are just a few examples of the fraternal impact our financial services representatives have made:
- Raising money for a community member who has staggering medical costs
- Beautifying communities by planting flowers and trees, donating park benches, picking up litter and more
- Teaching community-involvement and volunteerism to children
Learn more about the Fraternal Impact people in Modern Woodmen’s financial services career make.