Grow as a Leader
Modern Woodmen of America specializes in growing leaders in business, leaders in the community and leaders in life.
We are owned by and operated for our growing membership of more than 750,000 individuals. Modern Woodmen was founded in 1883, and while many things have changed over the years, our strong values and unique culture remain the same.
As one of America’s leading fraternal financial services providers, we help meet the financial security needs of our members and their families through life insurance, annuity, investment* and banking products. For more than 30 years, we have been rated A+ Superior by A.M. Best, an independent rating agency. A+ Superior is the second highest of 15 ratings.
Why Modern Woodmen?
At Modern Woodmen, you’re an individual, not a number.
Our organization and culture is based on people. We believe in developing one-on-one personal relationships. Our strong culture is why we’re selective in who we recruit for our financial services careers. Other organizations talk about making a difference, while our representatives live it every day.
As a fraternal, we offer financial security with a plus:
- Fraternal benefits for members, such as college scholarship opportunities, orphan benefits and financial assistance in times of need
- Social, educational and volunteer opportunities for members and children
- Community support through member-sponsored fundraisers and volunteer opportunities
That’s a difference you can be proud to share.
We expect a lot out of the individuals in our financial services careers, and in return we invest in them through training and support. We offer:
- Home office training schools and industry-accredited correspondence courses
- Mentoring from seasoned professionals, including your local manager
- Assistance from highly qualified specialized needs coordinators on complex cases
- The expertise of an advanced underwriting attorney, retirement planning specialists, taxation specialists, conservation specialists and marketing specialists available to help you
Learn more about our organization:
Modern Woodmen offers a variety of quality financial products to help you meet your clients' financial needs.
*Securities offered through MWA Financial Services Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Modern Woodmen of America. Member: FINRA, SIPC.